Thursday 12 January 2012

Birds of Fancy

I have finally got round to making a proper card of the year!!
And round to using my new Tim Holtz Bird Cage die which I have wanted to absolutely ages, as well as a few other Tim Holtz things that I haven't been able to use yet like the Distress Stains and the metallic crackle paint!! Absolutely love them all!!

 My Tim Holtz Bird cut out with chipboard and painted with Walnut Stain Crackle Paint and Antiqued Bronze on the wing
 I added a letter charm at the top of the tag
 This banner is stained with Wild Honey Distress Stain
 Little gold corner peel off just as an extra accent
The whole card and tag! This is a mans card, I always find them so hard but hopefully this is masculine enough! Not a flower or ribbon in sight which was hard as I love to at least put a flower on, oh well, hehe!

Speak Soon
Nat -x-
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2012/01/make-it-monday-71-with-bugaboo-stamps.html

1 comment:

  1. That is so fab Nat - a true original! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete