Thursday 14 June 2012

Father's Day Card

Hello Bloggers,

I thought I'd share my card for Father's Day with you:

 I used the Tim Holtz wood stamp for my background, stamped with Frayed Burlap DI clear embossed it, then distressed the edges and went over the whole ting with Walnut Stain, then mounted it on some gold mirror board.
 Then I Printed and foiled the image and the sentiment on some black card and used gold foil and mounted these onto gold mirror board and attached to the background with foam tape. Then added some little bling in the corners of the image to finish it off.

 Printed and foiled an insert to finish it off completely and taa daa!!
I shall be entering this into the following challenges:
Saturday Challenge - Happy Father's Day
Milk Coffee Challenge - Embossing
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Speak Soon
Nat -x-

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I have this image but have never thought to reverse it like this! Brilliant! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry for a second at our second prize!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the contrast of the foiled surface against the woodgrain. Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the foil card, gives a touch of elegance, and love the bear, he is so cute..fabulous card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute teddy! Thanks for joining in MCS challenge and good luck~

    ReplyDelete