Wednesday 28 March 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Hello Fellow Bloggers!
I feel like I haven't blogged in ages, I've been busy making flowers for my friends table plan for their wedding as well as doing their favour boxes and place names, but everything is coming along nicely and I'm very pleased with it all!!
This is a basket full of the flowers I've been making which will eventually become the Table Plan with a difference! All very exciting, but still about 20 more of these little beauties to be made.

-x-

I've also been watching/attending however you like to be it, Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry classes which have been absolutely fabulous!! Onto Day 8 already and I just want absolutely everything!! Anyway today I actually made something as I had all of the instruments needed for the technique he showed and as soon as I saw it I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and this is it:

 I'm so pleased with it! The cake is stamped with Paint and then inked over with Distress Stains! Absolutely love this effect!!



Added a bit of embossing and some bling to just finish it off! And matted my focal element into some silver mirri board as I though it brought it all together nicely!! 
Speak Soon
Nat -x-
Entering this into following challenges

3 comments:

  1. Super card. Love that technique. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new technique ..inspirational ! Love it . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely. Thank you for joining the Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete