Wednesday 9 November 2011

Feeling Blue

I got the new Cricut cartridge Art Nouveau the other day and yesterday made a Butterfly using all blue tones. I then set about making a card to put it on, however the first one I made turned out to be a bit too small and looked a bit too cluttered with the Butterfly on so instead I decided to use one of the line drawings my sister had done and had not yet got around to inking and colour it in myself, its true my colouring leaves quite a lot to be desired but this is the final result of that card:
Then I decided to try again for a base for my butterfly, but again it didn't quite work so I used the same image, resized it and this time decided to give colouring in with my distress inks and water brushes a go and was very pleased with the effect:
And then third time lucky I finally managed to get a base that I was happy to put my butterfly on. And in the process ended up with quite a few blue cards! But Im very happy with them all!
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2011/11/make-it-monday-62.html

No comments:

Post a Comment