Tuesday 15 November 2011

Thinking Pink

I've just made this card for the 'My Time to Craft" challenge: http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/11/challenge-166-take-two.html and for some reason it feels very different to anything else I've done for a while, I think it might be cause it's pink and I've actually managed to make something without actually using any distress inks for the first time in a very long time!! (There is a bit of distress crackle paint on the leaves though)! I'm really loving the look of this new style of flower and so have made them out of some very shiny paper and really like the effect instead of using inks to colour just white cardstock!!




Really liking this technique of just rubbing glitter along a strip of double sided tape!! Genius idea, I think I saw someone do it on Create and Craft!
Anyway very happy with the end result and quite excited to have finally made a card for a specific challenge!! Yay!!

Nat -x-

I'll also be adding this to make it monday challenge 63

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! To win this week's fabulous prize, just leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nat,loving the sparkly flowers...Great idea with the glitter and double sided tape...Thank you so much for your lovely comment,visit and for following....Have a great week..
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete