Sunday 15 April 2012

Fairyful Gatefold Card

Hello again all,

In my mission to do some more challenges I have once again combined 2, just because I rather like the extra challenge that adds :-)!

For this card I combined My Time to Craft Challenge - Fairy Nice and Platypus Creek - Fancy Folds, the image is from Platypus Creek I just made her into a fairy with some Felt Butterfly wings!



 I love this image she is so sweet! Also added a bit of brushless watercolour which I learnt from the oh so fabulous Tim Holtz!!

I shall also be squeezing this into the end of Make It Monday 84 nothing like a bit of last minute!!
Speak Soon
Nat -x-

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty fairy gate fold Thanks for using a Platypus image & joining us this time.

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Nat! I love what you did with the Platypus Creek Digi Image .. so cute! Great job with the gate fold card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful folded card!~ Love the embossing!
    Thanks for participating at Platypus Creek Digitals in our Challenge 4 Fancy Folds!!!
    Good luck!
    Ruthie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Nat. Love the wings. Thanks for joining us again at Platypus Creek Digitals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the embossed mirri card & the wings look fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Platypus Creek, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gatefold card! Thanks for joining us at the Platypus Creek challenge, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! Thanks for joining My Time To Craft! Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely gatefold card! Your coloring is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Platypus Creek. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sweet fairy and gatefold card are perfect for our Fancy folds Challenge and I totally love those beautiful fairy wings. Thanks so much for joining in the fun this past fortnight at Platypus Creek Digitals.

    Danie - PCD DT
    http://d-dazzledscraps.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on winning the challenge over on Platypus Creek Digitals! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete