Saturday 21 April 2012

Little Mermaid Birthday Card

I was going through some old photographs the other day and came across a folder of a load of things I made back in 2009, and came across this card I made for my Best Friend for her 21st Birthday that I was incredibly proud of so thought I'd share it with you guys :-)

Sorry about the poor picture angles, obviously hadn't quite got the hang of taking pictures lol!
For this weeks Saturday Challenge my Film Inspiration is of course Disney's The Little Mermaid. 




Speak Soon
Nat -x-

4 comments:

  1. She is a very cute mermaid and perfect sea colours. Thanks for joining us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation and love the presentation of your film, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie,
    This looks fab. Love your image & card design. Great interpretation of your film title. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nat

    What a fab card!

    Happy crafting!

    Mrs Wonka (Zoe) x

    ReplyDelete