Friday 13 April 2012

Have Faith in Your Dreams

Hello Bloggers,

I just wanted to share a little card I made the other day.

 I debossed the background image and had a stamped image on the raised up part then inked over with Distress Inks.
 This is another one of my homemade word tags which doesn't look quite as clean as I had hoped but I brushed over with the pewter crackle paint just to highlight the words a bit more.
 CU of one of the debossed flowers with the patterned image inside,
And a bit of Tim Holtz Trimmings which I stained with Distress Stain to finish off.

Speak Soon
Nat -x-

I shall be entering this into
Anything Goes - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Nat this is so detailed .lovely embossing .love your sentiment tag ..Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete