Wednesday 18 April 2012

Steampunk Time Card

Hello bloggers.

I had a very enjoyable and creative time making this card for the Anything Goes challenge blog who's theme this week was Time or Steampunk and I've gone with a slight mix of both.

 I'm actually very proud of this card as I made the clock from scratch using my Gypsy cause I didn't actually have anything that would cut out a clock.  I then went over it with Vintage Photo DI and clear embossed it.  The clock hands are from Gypsy Wanderings and I used the technique I posted in my last post for those (love it)!
 I found a sentiment related to time, played around me some mixed fonts and then printed it out, inked and distressed it a bit.
 The gold mirror board in the back was embossed with the christmas all in one folder from cuttlebug
 I made some little paper flowers to finish it off.

Its a completely circular card cause I remembered that I had a challenge that I wanted to enter that was all circles but it was for The Cutie Pie Challenge and this isn't a particularly cute card lol so I'll have to do something else for that.  I am entering into Make It Monday though!

Speak Soon
Nat -x-

9 comments:

  1. WOW, this is amazing! Beautiful work!
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great love the style of this card you got it just right.. :) saw this on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, totally awesome!

    I saw your link on MIM, I'm number 162 this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes, this is soooooooo cool! Visualize me giving you a standing ovation...this is amazing!

    Thank you so much for linking up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) you're standing ovation has made my day lol!!

      Delete
  5. WOW WOW WOW, totally in awe of those who do steampunk and you do it well. Totally love the concept and design, it's very elegant. Found you on MIM :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natalie. This is a fabulous card. I saw it on MIM and had to take a closer look. I love the clock and embossing. Good luck in your challenges and thanks for sharing........Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie here again. Having looked at Your other posts I am now your newest follower.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love all the details and the way you have made this into. A circular card! Thanks for playing at anything goes hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete